Do you know how digital you really are? The answer is probably more than you think! Running any business today means you have to be digitally savvy to connect with your audience and using basic social media allows you to connect to a massive potential customer base. Even if that’s as far as you go – we want you to join us! There is a whole world of digital out there that we want to share with you.
Our next event is in the planning stages….. click here to read more.
Women In Digital
Our first In Digital event was focused on Women In Digital. A FREE daytime event on May 2nd, 12:15 to 14:00, at the iMuseum. All of our volunteer speakers use digital in their own careers and shared their experiences.
Speakers and topics:
- Being the digital human with Jude Dicken from the iMuseum
- Our Story with Kate Hegarty from Gef the Mongoose – Modern Media for the Isle of Man
- Using digital for online campaigning with Christine Cowley
- My Digital Journey with Kirsty Lawrence @MannSocial
- Generating an online following for offline sales with Angela Clucas from Next Level Nutrition
- From Design to Digital with Alice Fayle Design
- An Introduction to LoveTech @LoveTechIOM
Our guest MC was UCM lecturer, Manx Museum Trustee and serial promotional Tweeter, Catriona Mackie
Thanks also to The Cookie Doe here in the Isle of Man who provided heart shaped cookies for everyone – so kind! https://www.facebook.com/thecookiedoe01/